New Features. Better Features.
On December 5, 2017 we gave your Sioux Falls Fed online banking platform and mobile app an upgrade for newer and better features. You'll see a brand-new look – and a lot more capability to manage your money your way. From enhanced security, more control and customization, account opening ability and more!
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
Here are a few helpful tips for first time users.
- You must log-in to your online banking portal BEFORE you can access your account via the mobile app. Follow the prompts accordingly.
- Username/ID: Start with your current member account number
- Password: Use your existing password. (It may prompt you to pick a new one)
- New User ID: Following the prompts, you will then need to set up a NEW User ID which will replace your account number for all future logins.
- Watermark Image: Choose a recognizable image that you will remember with your login.
- Security Questions: Pick your top 3 security questions and answers.
- Online Password Reset: Create your own question and answer for future online password resets.
- To log into your mobile app, you will need to use your NEW User ID name and password. You will be issued a one-time PIN that will be sent to your email to complete the process.
- You will need to login to your mobile app BEFORE you can activate your finger print authorization (located in your settings).