Current Consumer Savings Dividend Rates
You can earn dividends just by banking with Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union. Here’s what you can expect currently:
|Savings||Minimum Balance||Dividend Rate||APY*||Term|
|Regular, Special, & Christmas Club||$50||0.10%||0.10%||n/a|
|Super Share Money Market - Tier 1||$1,000 up to $2,499.99||0.10%||0.10%||n/a|
|Super Share Money Market - Tier 2||$2,500 - $9,999.99||0.10%||0.10%||n/a|
|Super Share Money Market - Tier 3||$10,000 - $24,999.99||0.15%||0.15%||n/a|
|Super Share Money Market - Tier 4||$25,000 - $49,999.99||0.20%||0.20%||n/a|
|Super Share Money Market - Tier 5||$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.25%||0.25%||n/a|
|Super Share Money Market - Tier 6||$100,000 and up||0.35%||0.35%||n/a|
Regular & IRA Share Certificates
|Certificate Term||Minimum Deposit||Dividend Rate||APY*||Term|
|3 Month Share Certificate||$2,500||0.25%||0.25%||3|
|6 Month Share Certificate||$2,500||0.30%||0.30%||6|
|1 Year Share Certificate||$500||0.45%||0.45%||12|
|18 Month Share Certificate||$500||0.55%||0.55%||18|
|2 Year Share Certificate||$500||0.70%||0.70%||24|
|3 Year Share Certificate||$500||0.80%||0.80%||36|
|4 Year Share Certificate||$500||1.00%||1.00%||48|
|5 Year Share Certificate||$500||1.15%||1.16%||60|
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates and Annual Percentage Yields are subject to change monthly as determined by the Credit Union Board of Directors. A complete description of these accounts is available upon request, and will be provided at account opening.
Fees could reduce earnings on the account. The account requires a minimum opening deposit based on term and APY and is listed above. Early withdrawal(s) may be subject to either the Regulation D Penalty or the Early Withdrawal Fee. Some exceptions may apply.
The Regulation D Penalty is 7 days' simple interest and applies to:
- Withdrawals made within 7 days of account opening including the opening day.
- Withdrawals made during the grace period, when additional deposits are made during the grace period and the withdrawal exceeds the amount of the matured Share Certificate balance.
Withdrawals made after the first 7 days of account opening are subject to the Early Withdrawal Fee below:
- For terms less than three months (or less than 90 days), the fee is one month's interest.
- For terms three months (or 90 days) through 12 months (or 365 days), the fee is three months' interest.
- For terms over 12 months through 24 months, the fee is six months' interest.
- For terms over 24 months, the fee is 12 months' interest.
Share Savings Rates Effective: 4/6/20