Important information for Sioux Falls Fed Members regarding a Government shutdown
Sioux Falls Fed’s priority is always our members and their families. Founded in 1934 by Federal Employees, we are here to assist you during this time and have special options available to our federal employees:
- Loan Options: If you are a federal government employee or a member of the military and are impacted by the government shutdown, you may qualify for an emergency loan. Please contact us to discuss the assistance we have available for you.
- Alternative Options: We also offer other loan products depending on individual needs and circumstances such as increased lines of credit on current Personal Loans and Draft Toppers.
- Loan Assistance: We are prepared to work with you on any Sioux Falls Fed loan payments. If you have an existing Sioux Falls Fed loan(s) and/or credit card and would like to discuss a potential loan deferment, please contact our Call Center at 605-334-2471 or 800-568-5711.
- Credit Cards: We provide expedited approvals for a new credit card or a line increase for your existing Sioux Falls Fed Better Rate or Better Rewards Visa credit card.
- Penalty-Free Early Withdrawal on Certificates: If you need to redeem a Sioux Falls Fed certificate prior to it maturity, we’ll waive any early withdrawal penalties.